Friday 27 July 2007

Chill out day!

This not working is fun trouble is my days seem to be getting lazier instead of more productive as originally planned. I have been told to"up my game"" or its back to work for me! Then I am sent a curve ball Tim wants a lift to Sarah's then its have a cup of tea and then its play with my new stamps They are Hearts. My favourite motif. Then its lunch time and you cannot rush off after you have eaten. So Sara ,John, Tamsin [tamzin] not sure which and myself sat and chatted then off to Morrisons shopping. This can be a fun experience despite you doubting critics out there.

On my own again this evening Simon golfing with John Boneham. Another meal he will have to be careful he is the wrong age now to over indulge. Or so he says to me!!

To anyone who might stumble upon this blog and think how boring . YES it maybe but I am thanking my blessings today because I am not flooded and without water and electricity. My family and friends are around me and mostly despite a few little niggles along the way, because no one is perfect . Its a great place to be.

No comments: