Thursday 26 July 2007

TIM AND CAROLYNS RETURN

Spent the morning round Jody's making myself useful! Then back home to do my housework.
I knew I had to pick Tim and Carolyn up from the airport[ Gatwick] at 7.15pm . Changed cars with Simon but then totally miss read the time. Thought it had said 10 to 6 but it wasnt it was 10 to 7!! Panic stations I needed an hour to get there at this time of the evening. SET OFF AT BREAKNECK SPEED only to meet every Sunday driver I could. I know that means safe but I was soooooo Late.
Tim rang me so all I could do was to apologize and say have a coffee. I finally arrive over an hour late after driving 40 m.p.h all the way.
Still they managed to laugh about it and put it down to just being me. They expect no less!! Both of them looked really healthy and tanned. Might be bad for you these days but it certainly makes you look and feel great.
I was given a gorgeous apron it is white with BIG red polka dots on and frills to look like a Spanish dress. Perfect! Trouble is I don't want to get it dirty.
Saw the photos and it looked idiylic. I would love some Sun but its not on the horison this year.
Goodnight off to dream.

No comments: