Thursday 26 June 2008

reunited!!

Thursday 26th June 2008

I started this blog diary a year ago and of course it didn't stand the test of time! So I am reuniting myself with it and really would like to improve. Or at least make it interesting!
I gave up work as you can see and joyfully started to look after my grandchildren. These times have been brilliant. The joy and pleasure they give is imence

This year has been very eventful and not for all the right reasons. Dad has been very ill since February it was very emotional and difficult watching someone you love struggling. His heart is very weak and then to make matters worse he suffered a severe bleeding in the brain causing a stroke down his right side. After two trips to Kings college Hospital he is starting on the road to some recovery at K&S .
I really hope that I can be a daughter he will be proud of even though I drive him mad with my fussing.

I am writing this in bed using my dads laptop [he is glad its getting some use] but my beloved now wants to go to bed. I suppose he does have to leave early in the morning[5am] and work to keep me in the comfort that I am used to . So GOODNIGHT everyone xx

No comments: