Friday 27 July 2007

Wednesday. WASH DAY!

After every holiday you have a suitcase of clothes to was and the weather man says I am going to have a good day. I took him at his word and spent all day washing and ironing didn't manage to finish before the heavens opened yet again. AND who says running an efficient house is easy!!

The plus side is to watch sky movies all day while ironing. If asked what job would I like to do second time around. Movie critic would be the answer Trouble is my written English would have to greatly improve.

Off to get Simon now from a buisness meeting at the Honey moon. I hasten to add this is a Chinease restaurant and I am told this meal is an end to a very busy day! Not even a doggy bag for the faithful and trustworthy wife.

Retired late throughly exhausted!

No comments: